Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 05:54:19 -0800

The Mothers Milk Bank I called said there is no g/f and c/f breast milk
available anywhere in the United States and Canada.

There is an acute need for donors.

I got pretty discouraged. The Director of the bank said she has seen so
many, many miracles in sick children, with gastrointestinal problems,  who
are able to receive breast milk.

She said that in all her years with the bank, only one child has failed to
improve markedly on breast milk.

If any, any gf  and cf moms could donate, here are the cities where banks
are located:

San Jose, California
Washington, DC
Massachusetts
Denver
North Carolina
Vancouver, BC

One very kind woman offered to try and start up her milk again. I also got
many other kind inquiries. If anyone feels motivated to help sick children
please contact your closest Mothers Milk Bank.

Thank you so much,

Mary Holford
San Jose, CA

ps The phone number of the Mothers Milk Bank in San Jose is: (408) 998-4550
They would have details on how to ship it if you live in outlying areas, and
any other details.