From:
"Mitchel L. Laman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:51:31 -0400

I have been feeling bad for several years and have a family history of
Celiac.  Thinking that the cause of all my grief may be celiac, I
recently had some blood drawn and sent to the Center for Celiac Research
at the University of Maryland.

The results of my test were all negative.  For those who like numbers:

Antigliadin IgG (normal range < 24) -- 6.88
Antigliadin IgA (normal range < 18) -- 5.10
Antiendomysium IgA (normal ratio < 1:4) -- negative

I was not on a wheat-free/gluten-free diet when the blood was drawn.

I don't know whether to continue with a biopsy or not.

Is there anyone who is biopsy diagnosed celiac who also showed negative
on all of the blood tests?

Just wondering where to go from here.

Mitchel