From:
Minna M Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 08:36:51 -0500

Thank you for all of you who responded to my question. I got altogether
seven replies and one of you asked me to summarize the replies so here
you are!

Almost everyone suggested going to Whole Foods, they have several
locations in Chicago. Another store that carries GF food was Fresh
Fields. Third market was Hyde Park Cooperative, located near the museum
of Science and Industry.

One kind person even gave me the addresses and phone numbers to all the
Whole Foods and Fresh Fields stores she knew about, here they are:

      Lincoln Park
      1000 West North Ave.
      Chicago, IL 60622
      312.587.0648