From:
Rain-Man <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:15:59 +0200

The only people who can't eat bread made of JUVELA flour are the VERY
sensitin\ve ones, the ones that washing their hair with a shampoo
containing wheat germ causes them trouble.
I havn't seen ANY flour that tastes that good.
so, my suggestion is to try it (Unless ofcourse you are one of the people
that can get very ill from the least amount of gluten in the air) and see
what happens.

regards

Raanan
Israel.