From:
Esme Neely Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 08:54:10 EDT

Dear Canadian friends,

My brother who lives in the Toronto area is coming to visit me in the U.S.
Could someone please update me on the GF status of Snackwells Potato Thins? If
they are still GF, I would like him to bring us some.

Also, are there any other Canada-only snacks or crackers which are GF and good
and available in the TO area? The celiac in our family is 2 years old.

TIA
Esme in Maryland