From:
Susanne Desrosiers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:48:01 EST

Hi, friends!
I will be visiting Albuquerque in a week or two for a business conference and
would appreciate any info about health food stores or other food
establishments where I can get GF foods.  I will of course bring along my own
stuff but it would be nice to take advantage of the local fresh foods if
available.  Anyone have anything useful?

Thanks in advance, and GF greetings to all!
Sue in Concord, NH, USA