From:
Christie Priem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 15:24:34 -0700

Hi all, it's Christie in Phoenix.

I have been feeling great on a GF diet for about nine months until all of a
sudden I seem to be reacting to milk products (mostly cheese and milk
themselves) in a way that is very similar to how I react to gluten.  This
means I have cut out milk products, as well.  Since I eat mostly meat, veggie,
fruit type of meals, this isn't a problem as far as MEALS, but cookies and
snacks are really troublesome now.  I was having a few Ghirardelli milk
chocolate chips after a meal or for a treat, but of course MILK chocolate
seems to have milk in it.  I'm wondering what you folks can suggest for quick
sweet snacks which are gluten and casein free.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

-Christie