From:
"P. Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 11:06:48 -0700

Greetings listmates in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area,
I will be spending a week at the Ramada Plaza on Atlantic Ave. at 56th
St. beginning Sunday pm. I will have a car.  Can you kindly recommend
retail outlets, restaurants, product names (GF, soy free, dairy free)
that will sustain me? Also, please suggest your favorite gf bread.
I'm there on business so I really can't be a CD sickee.  I need my wits
about me--a relatively new concept for me!! :~)

My most sincere thanks for any and all help.  It would be my pleasure to
reciprocate when you visit the big Tomato (Sacramento).

Phee Schwartz
Sacramento