From:
David Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 02:13:47 -0500

Good Day List!

Does anyone have any idea how we people struggling to keep our
weight/cholesterol down would be able to find out the fat content of GF
bread from a health food store?  There is nothing on the label that helps.
Also, I have tried the dry mix for the bread machine and bread from scratch
in the bread machine and have no clue of how to calculate the fat grams.  I
have very high cholesterol and used to eat 30 to 35 grams of fat per day
before I was diagnosed in June.  I left all that behind to get a grip on
this new diet but must now get back to my other health issues.  My doctor
has been concerned as I work out 3 - 5 times per week, don't smoke, drink
plenty of water etc. and because of family predisosition, my count is very
high.....and even at that, he considers it sort of a false low since I do so
much else "right".

Please help if you can as I don't want to gain 1 more pound.  I never got
thin to begin with and have gained about 11 or 12 pounds.  On my 5ft 1
1/2inch frame...that's tons!

Sharon in Waterdown, ON Canada

PS.....Darlene, e-mail me so I can see how the results of your biopsy came
back.