From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:38:35 GMT

As a CSA officr, Rosalie is not able to post this notice to the List in
accordance with our rules.  Since work will preclude my attendance this year, I
am posting the message for her.

Please direct all replies to: "ROSALIE F JALBERT" <[log in to unmask]>

--
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners

Just a note to remind everyone about the CSA/USA CONFERENCE  in Rhode
Island start Oct. 29th.  If you have not sign up as yet, please call the
CSA office at 402/558-0600 for information.  If you are unable to contact
anyone there, please contact me at 401-823-5585 and mention that you are
calling about the conference.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CSA MEMBER TO ATTEND. It is open to any and all
celiacs and their families.

The hotel is the Crown Point-at-the-Crossings at 401-732-6000.  If they
haven't any rooms left, then they will refer to a hotel nearby.

For those of you who have already signed up, there are two events going on
that was not published in the Conference Brochure.

For those of you taking the Boston tour, I just wanted you to know that
there is a MONET IN THE 20TH CENTURY EXHIBIT at the Museum of Fine Arts in
Boston. Go to www.boston.com and the keyword is: Monet.  If you order your
tickets in advance, you should have time to see it. That is in case you
don't want to shop at Fanuiel Hall (Quincy Market).

For those that will be in town on Saturday night, I would personally like
to invite you to visit Waterplace in downtown Providence. Those of you who
know me will know that my husband, Ron, who passed away in Oct. of 1996 was
the Chief Design Engineer for this wonderful project.  Two rivers were
moved and a wonderful park was built. On Saturday night, Oct. 31st, the
last WATERFIRE  will be held.  Unfortunately my husband was not able to
witness the beauty of Barnaby Evans' Masterpiece which has wonderfully
taken place in Ron's park BUT YOU CAN so I have included some web sites to
visit.  Be patient as they may take awhile to download but they are WORTH
WAITING FOR but nothing like the real thing.  We had hoped to be able to
arrange a Saturday night bus trip to the Waterfire and if we get a good
response, we will definitely do it.  Who knows? We might even be able to
throw in a Gondola ride (if the Mayor of Providence will give up his time)
to travel up the river  where you can experience the WATERFIRE  even more.
If you need anymore info, please contact me.  RHODE ISLAND may be the
smallest state in the Union but we pack the best things into it!!

 WATERFIRE INFO SITES:
http://www.providencephoenix.com/archive/art/98/05/19/waterfire_bar.htm

http://www.providenceri.com/film/waterplace.htm

http://boston.sidewalk.com/detail/38891