From:
Michelle Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:29:15 -0600

Hi to all the people in Canada that may have rushed out and purchased
Doritos.  I just spoke to a woman at Hostess/Frito Lay in Canada
1-800-376-2257 and she will mail a list of all gluten free products.  I
just enquired as to whether the list would vary considerably from the
list provided by Frito Lay in the U.S.  Apparently it does.  The
Hydrolized Vegetable Protein could come from either corn, wheat or soy
protein.  Doritos are not on the safe list.  Cheetos, Tostiots and
Smartfood are.  I haven't received the list yet, but will pass it along
when I do, or you can call for your own copy.
My son is going to be so disappointed, he loves doritos.
Michelle Carter
Calgary,AB