From:
Beth A Vanderveen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:44:30 -0700

I got 18 replies from my questions regarding hair loss.
The most common reply was ..."have your thyroid checked."
I had that checked prior to writing the listserver and it
is fine.  This week I went to my Family Practitioner for
a referral to a Dermatologist.  My appt is scheduled for
next Weds. I'll see what the Derm. thinks about a celiac
with hair loss/thinning.  Thank you all for the comments
and ideas for this frustrating problem!
I also got many congrats for locating my birth father
recently.  We have yet to meet in person but just having
his picture is great!

Happy GF shampooing!
Beth Vanderveen, Oregon