From:
Leah Edelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 18:48:17 EDT

Dear fellow celiacs,

I have just read the e mail regarding Authentic Foods, and I was disturbed
because I am a customer.  I have used the Garfava bean flour and the pancake
and muffin bean mixes regularly for about two years.  I have not experienced
any problems.  However, each of us may have additional sensitivities to other
foods.  That may explain your son's reaction to the bean flour.

Leah Edelstein