From:
Robert Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 08:53:33 -0600

Greetings to everyone:

        I see people do this frequently, and thought I would ask some of our
Canadian friends for some information.  My wife (presently my fiance) will
be traveling to Edmonton, Alberta, for our honeymoon.  Does anyone have any
information on restaurants or stores where I can purchase gluten-free food.
I can usually make do, but if there were specific restaurants to visit, I
would be very interested.  I would also appreciate any information on how
receptive restaurants are to folks changing orders (no croutons on salad,
hamburger without the bun, etc.)

Thank you very much
Bob Becker
Northwest College