From:
Bruce Culver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 15:29:54 -0400

Hey guys and gals!  Good info for those who've been wanting a GF energy
bar.  I tried it and it tastes good also.  I called (before I tasted)
the company and they have a website, www.thinkproducts.com, but the
peanut butter chocolate bar is GF.  Some of their bars have barley malt
in them so they would NOT be GF, but for sure the peanut butter
chocolate bar IS GF.  She is going to fax me the full ingredients list
of their products.  If you want to call, the number is 1-800-643-2057.
The ingredients of this peanut butter chocolate bar are:  Advanced
Protein Blend (Complex Peanut Protein, Sodium Caseinate, Isolated Soy
Protein, Non-fat Dry Milk, Lactalbumin), Peanute Butter, Fructose Syrup,
Brown Sugar, High Concentrate Coya Flour, MCT's (A high energy
triglyerdite fat that burns like a carbohydrate), Molasses, Yeast, Milk
Chocolate, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Choine (500 mg.), Ginkgo
Biloba (50 mg.), Ginseng (500 mg.), Chamomile (100 mg), Natural Flavor.
I asked about the Natural Flavor and she said that is does not contain
any gluten products.  She apologized for the condition of their website,
said it's a bit fuzzy, but they are fixing it now. I haven't looked at
it yet to see what she's talking about, but I'm excited about having a
bar that we can eat and take on trips for quick nutrition.  And with
some of those nutrients, maybe it will help our memories a bit as well!

Working together,
Renee' in Florida