Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:34:31 -0800
From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the wonderful responses to my question about Ashley, the
little girl in grade 1 who has allergies and short stature. Every reply was
beautiful and kind and thoughtful.

28 reponses indicated that I should get friendly with Ashley's mother and
tactfully provide information to her, the teacher and the school counsellor.
involved.

I will be following all of your advice. I just found out that Ashley is
dropped off at the school by the Day Care workers from next door so the
chances of meeting her mum are slim at best. The teacher seems to be a very
nice woman open to new ideas and suggestions. I'll see what happens.

Thank you again for the wonderful outpouring of love and concern,

Gf love,
Susan

Summary available upon request (long)