Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 13:08:35 EST
From:
MRS JOANNE R EGGLESTON <[log in to unmask]>

I would like to share this recipe that I converted changing a few
ingredients to my liking. It turned out excellent. Almost has a cake
like texture!

1 1/2 C. Gourmet Mix (Bette Hageman's mixture of White rice flour,
tapioca flour, and potato starch)
1/4 C. rice polish
1/4 C. potato starch
1/2 tsp. salt
3 tsp. baking powder GF
2 eggs beaten
3/4 C.  orange juice
2 T. butter
1 C. sugar
1-2 C. cranberries (you decide!)
2 tsp. xanthan gum

Sift together Gourmet mix, rice polish, potato starch, salt, baking
powder,sugar and xanthan gum. I let my kitchen-aid mix for 2 minutes.
Then add cranberries.  Add beaten eggs, butter, juice. Mix well.  Put
batter in a greased and rice floured 9" x 5"  loaf pan. Bake 375
around 40-45 minutes. Cool before serving.

For those of you who want specific measurements for Gourmet Mix:  2 C.
 white rice flour, 2/3 C. potato starch, and 1/3 C. tapioca flour.

Diana
Iowa