From:
Debi Slocomb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 08:16:21 EST

Hi everyone,We are going to Mt. Orford,(near Montreal) skiing next week,
staying at Cheribourg. My question,are there any GF friendly restaurants in
the area, as my 10 year old is celiac, and after skiing all day I might want
to take the family out. He gets very discouraged most places, because all he
can have is a hamburger and fries. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also
do you have any snow???

Heard it was raining alot and there weren't any lifts open at Mt. Orford. We
leave Sat.2/21 for a week
Deb in CT.