From:
mary elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 20:27:59 -0800

     There seem to be a lot of us celiacs here in NYC, judging from
the e-mail I've gotten. We all seem to have isolated knowledge of
where to find GF products, celiac-friendly restaurants,
celiac-knowledgeable drugstores, where to find exotic GF ethnic
ingredients, etc. Since there is no local support group in the city,
it would be great if we could pool all this. I, for one, would find an
informal list of celiac-friendly places here invaluable.
     If you agree, send whatever you have directly to me and I will
summarize. In order not to clog the LIST, perhaps it would be better
to send a summary just to NYC members. Please give me feedback on
this. Regards, Mary.