From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:03:18 -0500

--WebTV-Mail-1400819827-2017

I am passing this information along for
those of you who were afraid to buy the
new Soyco deli slices. Good news. G/F
Rosalie NJ

From: CLHunter1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:44:17 EST

Dear Rosalie:

Our branded products - formägg, Veggie Slices, Soyco and Soymage - are gluten-
free.  For your information, the only retail product that we manufacture which
may not be suitable for celiacs, or those avoiding gluten, would be the non-
branded "Sandwich Slices."  This product contains wheat starch which is
practically free of gluten.  In addition to being cholesterol-free and
lactose-free, our branded products contain no MSG, and no active yeast, mold,
or cultures.   Our branded products do not contain preservatives, artificial
flavors or colors as defined by the FDA.  We do use inactivated yeast extract
as a natural flavor. The source of maltodextrin is corn and/or rice. Our
dairy-free Soymage products contain no animal products or by-products,
including casein or rennet. The natural flavorings, which are not manufactured
by Galaxy Foods, contain only natural ingredients and do not compromise the
integrity of our products.

Please let us know if you have further questions.  Thank you for your interest
in our products.

Sincerely,
Nancy Smith
Consumer Information