From:
Diane Bertrand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 20:57:08 EDT

I would like to hear from people who have tried the soy and rice drink mixes
by the Hearty Life company.  It is a dry form in a canister that you mix with
water. There are many ingredients of which some are clearly stated and others
are not.  I spoke with a gentleman several times and he researched it well
within the company and sent a letter stating that it is gluten free and
disclosing some of the sources of the ingredients. The company advertises in
the magazines found in the health food stores to send free samples.  What I
like about the product is that you can use it when traveling. The number to
call is 800-227-2320
Diane  MA