From:
Jean Risk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 11:04:18 -0700

Hi Listmembers
We have a 40 year old son, 5' 7" weighing about 120 lbs who is severely
depressed, often with suicidal tendencies.  He very often has tension
headaches, periodic severe stomach cramps, irritability, vivid nightmares,
dental problems and apparently has problems with malabsorption (something
that probably saved his life when he deliberately overdosed on
painkillers).

 He has had numerous anti-depressants from the doctor and none made any
difference in his mental outlook.  Have any listmembers had severe mental
depression like this prior to going gf?

I have been gf for about two years but my only symptom prior was diarrhea
to the point where I lost 30 lbs. in six months.

TIA Jean in Alberta, Canada