From:
Larry Pavlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:25:47 -0400

Both of these (pizza crust and brownies) have come up at times in the
not so distant past, and I just wanted to add a great source for both.
I have seen Miss Roben's mentioned before, but I have only recently
tried some of their products.  My wife really enjoyed the pizza crust as
much as I did. We modified the brownie mix by adding nuts and chocolate
chips, and served as a cake for company, and they loved it.
I am in no way affiliated with the company, I just wanted to give them
a pat on the back for some great products.
(Phone number :800-891-0083)
(FAX: 301-631-5954)

Larry Pavlock
Olean, NY