From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:52:30 -0500

If I repeat any previous message, sorry.  I've just found that in the
North-East of the USA there is a new product put out by a small companay
called Kitchen Basics.  It is Real Chicken Stock.  They also put out Real
Beef Stock.  Packaged in 12 ounce and 24 ounce tetra-bricks - a kind of
waxed cardboard aseptic carton.  No need to refrigerate until it is open.
I don't recall the cost, but it must be in line with similar products. Sold
at Wegmans stores around here.  I called the company at their office in
Brecksville, Ohio and talked with a very helpful fellow who said they are
quite surprised to find that there is such a need for gluten-free food.
They made the product gluten-free without intending to do so, and there is
also NO MSG.  They plan to also bring out a vegetable soup stock.  So far
they are not selling west of Chicago, and I'm not sure whether or not they
are in Chicago.  Anyway, you might want to look for it.  I have no
financial interest in the company, just rejoice to have found something
gluten and MSG free.  The world just expanded!  Gayle Kennedy,  Ithaca, NY