From:
Barbara Parkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 13:39:22 -0500

Hi list,

Here's a treat.  I ordered some wonderful old fashioned hard candy from a
company in Australia -- Memory Lane Confectionery
(www.confectionery.on.net).  They conjure up sweets from my grandmother's
childhood:  Citrus Acid Drops, Bulls Eyes, Fruit Jewels.  Their candy is
hand made and very delicious -- I could really taste the different flavors
of fruit in the fruit gems, and the liquorice was much more flavorful than
any "store bought." Best of all, their candy is all gluten free, so I could
indulge my sweet tooth with perfect peace of mind.

I have no connection to Memory Lane other than said sweet tooth -- just
wanted to share my experience.  One note of caution:  international
shipping costs are rather high.

Barbara Parkman