From:
Sharon Marcus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 00:41:50 +0200

Hi.

In the post about peanut butter, the issue came up about icing sugar.
As far as I understand, icing sugar is what Americans call powdered
sugar or confectioner's sugar, or what the Domino sugar company called
"10X". It can only be a problem if the fine sugar has added to it wheat
flour to keep it from hardening or clumping together. It doesn't
necessarily have to have anything added or it can have cornflour added
for the same purpose. My experience is that the additives are listed on
the package, but it is always wise to call the company.

HTH (hope this helps),

Sharon Marcus