Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 19:15:35 -0700
From:
Pixilated <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Friends,
        I have seen some mention of Bed and Breakfast places to stay in the
past, but never paid attention... did not think we would go...
        Well, now we would like to, but don't know of anyplace in So. CA
where it would be safe to go.  Is there such a place?  We just want to get
away for a weekend, and I would feel a bit more comfortable if I knew there
were safe meals available  for me when I get there.
        Or, at least someplace nice that has a good place to eat nearby...
or kitchen privilege.... or?

Thanking you in advance for your suggestions,
Lynda Swink
*
\|/ [log in to unmask]  \|/ \|/ So.CA \|/ _@V