Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 00:32:18 EST
From:
Jane5011 <[log in to unmask]>

Kari at our local celiac support group asked me to research the incidence of
vertigo amongst celiacs.  She has been GF since October and it has increased,
but still suffers from unexplained vertigo.  Could it be vitamin deficencies,
yet to resolve, or possibly neuro damage?  Prior to her self diagnosis she had
been tested for MS and  other illnesses, all proving negative.  I will
summarize all posts.

Thank you
Jane in spring like Montana