From:
Allen & Caroline Herdle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 11:04:07 -0500

Hi Group,

With the mouth watering aroma of fabulous Banana-Nut Bread wafting from my
oven I must share with you something wonderful.  There is a most delightful
couple who both work full time at other jobs, but enjoy cooking and have
this little business selling mixes. Kathie has Celiac and no time because
she works full-time (sound familiar?). The mixes I have tried are WONDERFUL!
They have chocolate delight layer cake mix, katsup mix, barbeque mix, pickle
making mix and many others.  They keep developing new ones. You can order
from them via phone (704)693-6549, fax: (704)693-6549, E-mail:
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask], or snail mail: Carolina Country Kitchen, Inc., PO Box
1371, Flat Rock, NC 28731-1371.   The katsup mix is only $1.23, hardly more
than the grocery and you are SURE it is GF!  Oh, yes, they sell a homemade
pasta mix for your pasta machine!!

ENJOY!
Caroline