PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Theaux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 13:08:43 -0600
   Freud began his study on the origin of Monotheism at the same time
approx., his interest for mass psychology began - and when he ended his
career with the publishing of Moses and Monotheism he had just published
his last books on civilization. He was writing: "...may we not be
justified in reaching the diagnosis that, under the influence of
cultural urges, some civilization, or some epoch of
civilization--possibly the whole of mankind-- have become 'neurotic'? An
analytical dissection of such neuroses might lead to therapeutic
recommendations which could lay claim to great practical interest. "
   He was also writing: "... if things are different, then we are unable
to advance one step further on our way, either in Psychoanalysis or in
mass psychology."

   Thirty year later Velikovsky disclosed the identity between Akhnaton
and Oedipus (in so giving reason to the late Karl Abraham) - and thirty
more years later, in 1990 the Egyptologist A.Osman showed the identity
between Akhnaton and Moses.

   In 1985, Psychoanalysis had already began to establish the triple
identity between Akhnaton, Moses, and Oedipus, by the means of an
'extended psychoanalysis' - i.e. a group venture that was sought by
Freud who had also written: "...what would be the use of the most
correct analysis of social neuroses, since no one possesses authority to
impose such a therapy upon a group? But in spite of all these
difficulties, we may expect that one day... etc..."
   A comprehensive listing page explains/describes how these
difficulties have been overcome - the analysis and the method :
http://www.dnafoundation.com/pagestr.htm

William THEAUX, NYC 98/02/06 13:04:43

Dr. William THEAUX
[log in to unmask]                 http://www.akhnaton.com