From:
Joel Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:25:22 -0500

I have been on a "strict" gluten- and lactose-free diet for the last two
years and, although most of my symptoms have disappeared, my stomach is
still very sensitive. Despite taking 30mg of Prevacid daily, acidic juices
like orange, grape or tomato, and fatty or spicy foods continue to cause
stomach pain after eating.

Is this a common experience? If so, how do others handle it? Should I be
pushing my doc for further evaluations?

Not looking for medical opinions, but asking you to share your experiences
to help me decide what to do.

Thanks in advance - Joel

Joel Elias
mailto:[log in to unmask]