Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 13:42:43 EST

I recently came across a new food brand, The New Organics Company, at the
Albertson's grocery store where I do most of my grocery shopping in Austin,
Texas.  The food items I have seen are pasta sauce, salad dressing and salsa.
The products are identified as gluten free, as well as fat, preservative, and
cholesterol free.

The company has a web page at www.neworganics.com or can be reached by phone
at 1.888.ftg.organics.  I bought a bottle of the pasta sauce, but have not
tried it yet, nor have I contacted the company to confirm any of their
ingredient sources or production processes.  From browsing their web page,
their distribution is primarily through Albertson's stores in the western part
of the US and Florida.

I have not seen any previous discussion of this company and thought I would
pass the information along.   I am always glad to find GF products that I can
purchase where I do the majority of shopping.  I also have no financial
interest in this company.

Best Regards,
Chris W.
Austin, TX