From:
"J. Rackley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 08:31:24 -0700

On Friday, July 04, 1997 10:16 AM, Bob Land [SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:

> the number of children she can call friends has dropped in half.  She
> rarely get invited to slumber parties or birthday parties!  We have been
> very clear with the point that we will provide needed foods and snacks
> and that she, too, is a "normal" teen...

It's not just teenagers.  We rarely get invited to certain people's houses
anymore since they are unwilling to make simple accommodations (such as
serving fresh meat, vegetables, and potatoes) for us.  I have several times
gone places and pretended I was not hungry rather than poison myself by
friends who couldn't be troubled to accommodate us.

Jenny Rackley
Woodinville, WA