Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 20:25:15 -0700
From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,
I'm contributing to an article on neuropathic celiac disease, and would
like to make my part something that grabs the reader's attention. To that
end, I'm looking for the story of a child who has been diagnosed with
celiac disease on the basis of an endoscopic biopsy, and has or has had
neurologic symptoms. I'm hoping to get this accepted by a large magazine,
so they would have to be okay with that kind of exposure.

I would like to make it about a child, because I think most of us are more
sympathetic toward, and concerned about children.

The endoscopic biopsy just eliminates the risk of having someone contest
the diagnosis.

The neurologic symptoms are just because it is an "atypical presntation"
most likely  to draw attention and concern. I chose not to use a case of
malignancy because I don't want to terrify concerned parents about their
children.

With all that said, I would appreciate help from whomever would care to
offer it.

TIA
Ron Hoggan
Calgary, Alberta, Canada