From:
john visser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 21:27:30 -0700

Hi fellow celiacs,

This question relates to our daughter. I (her father) am a celiac and our
daughter although not tested displays signs of being a celiac as well.
She was pregnant for over 5 months and suddenly her baby died. The baby was
delivered and showed no abnormalities. He was the size of an eighteen week
old as opposed to the 22 weeks calculated. The mother had lost weight and
had many bouts of diarhea. After the delivery her health improved. Does
anyone know if this failed pregnancy might have anything to do with her
being a poosible celic.

John,