Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 00:48:48 -0500
From:

This topic has been on recently. I too have had different encounters
through all my medical ups and downs: the uncaring, the uninformed, etc.
Today I had the most exciting experience. I wrote back in January that
a new clinic had been started in our small town, and that the internist
there knew about celiac's and had treated people before who had celiac's.
Today her nurse practitioner called because they want more information
about celiac's, for they want to learn what they can, and was wondering
what information I had. I have several books, newsletters, etc. so I
wasted no time and made sure that i got that information to them today.
I guess after 30 years of doubt, mis-diagnosis, etc. this was a great
relief. So, this has taught me the lesson of not giving up and to keep
hoping!
Bonnie Hall
Indiana