Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 1997 22:43:14 -0500

Well, thank your lucky stars, George was at our Westchester meeting today and
announced his beginning of mail order on three of his top items. Since I have
been swamped with inquiries for months on his products, I am pleased to give
out the following info for all of you who are not so lucky to live in this
part of town.

He is staring only with 3 of his top selling items: English Muffins (light
and fluffy and amazing for any sandwhich or burger), Pecan Tarts (I can't
have nuts- but I have heard they are incredible) and Crumb Cake which is out
of this world.

I am sure if the response is good, he will soon add other items onto the list
but believe me, these are a great start.

The following prices are from the flyer I received today:
Case#1: 6 bags of English Muffins (24 muffins)  $28
Case#2: 5 bags of eng. muffins (20 muffins) & 1 bag pecan tarts (4 tarts) $35
Case#3: 4 bags of english muffins (16 muffins) and 2 bags of pecan tarts(8
tarts) $42
Plus: $5 for each crumb cake that can be added in any of the above cases

* prices include shipping to zip codes 00400 through 49900 (Florida add $1
extra/case) All others please call 1-201-634-1455 for alternative shipping
arrangements

As you know from my posts, the only involvement I have to George is stuffing
my face with anything I can get my hands on of his. In fact, my freezer is
stuffed to the max (75% is with Foods by George, yet I still bought more
today in fear that one day he may not be here :)

Bon Appetite!!!
Leslie-NYC