From:
Mara Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:09:55 -0500

In early March I wrote:
<I know that rheumatoid arthritis, and difficulty digesting fat and dairy
products can becaused by cd. Does anyone know if they can also be caused by
allergy to wheat and gluten?>

I did get some helpful replies, but, due to a major loss in the family, have
not been able to summarize before now. The gist of the replies is allergy to
wheat and gluten could cause the problems I listed. One of the posts I
received was long and informative, and I would be happy to send it along to
anyone else who might be interested.

Thank you so much to all the kind respondants. The list is so supportive in
this glutenful and sometimes cold world. I'm working on a recipe as a thank
you to my cd friends. I will post it soon.

Mara    MA, USA