From:
Sharon M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 14:27:44 -0400

Hello All,

Just got back from the supermarket where I discovered that WASA crackers
has a new (to me) gluten free variety. The words "Gluten Free/Wheat
Free" practically jumped off the package at me since I'll bet there's
nothing else in the whole store with that wording on the front. They're
a mixture of corn and rice and there is some sugar in them. Haven't
tasted them yet.

Next, a question: Has anybody got an interesting way of preparing
meatloaf? I'm going to make my first one without bread crumbs or
oatmeal. Other than crumbling up gf bread, I'm at a loss.

TIA

Sharon M