From:
Nancy Weitzel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 09:36:20 -0700

My son was diagnosed with celiac 3 years ago. He's 25 and does his own
cooking which is mostly rice, fruit and vegetables. He doesn't want to
mess with going gf completely. He wants to just take the Dapsone and eat
normally.

The medicine plays havoc with his stomach and they change the dosage
at times when his blood tests show the need. I am concerned about
damaging his small intestines, and the long term use of Dapsone to his
blood and the rest of his body.

Any suggestions? What would you tell him if you could talk to him?
Thanks,
Nancy