From:
Dan Mullings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 19:59:57 -0400

 To all who were sensive about my reaction and insensitive......

First of all, Im not sulking, or drowning in my sorrows.
To the ones who dont understand, Have you gone into a health food store
lately to pick up anything? If not ask someone next time you go to pick up
a plastic bag filled with wheat flour and drop it on the shelf, I'll
guarantee you WILL take two steps back when you see the cloud it produces.
As far as needing to be with people with real problems, Im her also..... Im
physically handicap and I have four young children. So I do know what a
real problem seems to be!

I didnt fall on the floor when I seemed to be contaminated, I didnt link my
problem to the very unclean health food store until my mother mentioned
that my niece   also gets sick and irritable when she goes into those
stores....coincidence, Idont think so !!!

I'd like to thank everyone else for the advice.
A few thought this is temporary
Others mentioned that they use charcoal mask. ( which  means that this
actually can happen )

Lynda in CT