Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 23:13:48 -0400

Does anyone know where I can get some good, high-potency GF vitamins?
 Also, does anyone know if the medication "librax" (antispasmodic) is GF?

I'm just catching up on some old mail and saw your post. In response to your
inquiries:

1.  Freeda Vitamins out of NYC has an excellent assortment of gf vitamins.
They are also free of starch, sugar, milk, yeast, meat derivatives, fish,
eggs, artificial flavors and coloring. Their 800# is 800-777-3737

2.  I don't know the gluten free status of Liberax but I swear by Donnatal
another anti spasmodic. The regular doasge is gluten free but beware the long
lasting tablets are not- they are coated in wheat starch. I am grateful for
the regular tablets, without them, there would be days when I could not leave
the house. Now, if I feel an attack coming on from accident ingestion or some
other food irritant that would normally cause the runs, I take 1 pill and
that usually is enough to correct the problem before it proceeds too far.

Best Regards,
Leslie-NYC  p.s. this is not medical advise and I must mention that many of
the anti spasmodics contain phenobarbitol