Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 22:41:16 -0700

Hi Everyone,
Any lab technicians or other celiacs have an opinion on this. I went for
my 6 month antibodies test along with a CBC differential blood test. I am
now in the control range for celiac disease. Proud of this since the
GF diet is not an easy thing to do!!! The CBC blood test was also within
range except for something noted ABS LYMPH COUNT. Reference range is
1000-3500/cu.mm, mine was 840 (low). Does anyone know what the lymph
count is and if it has anything to do with celiac disease?
Thanks for your knowledge.
Cindy in NJ