From:
Nancy Newlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 08:28:21 -0700

Since I realized recently that I had an allergic reaction
to my shampoo (itchy back), I've changed over to all
natural products.  In looking at hair gel and hair spray
at the health food store, I noticed one hair spray that
doesn't contain alcohol, but contains wheat protein
instead.  Does anyone know if the wheat protein in the
hair spray might cause an allergic reaction???

Nancy