Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:36:42 -0700
From:
Ed John Housey <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I have been suffering with chronic fatigue and digestive problems for 10
years now.  Recently I ran across the www.celiac.com web site and promptly
went on a gluten free diet.  Already I have seen a significant improvement.
However, I am not sure about some of the foods I eat.  Can anyone tell me
if these items contain any trace of gluten:

        Centrum vitamins
        Pacific Foods of Oregon Fat Free Rice Milk (Vanilla)
        Kraft Fat Free Salad Dressing (ranch/blue cheese)
        Whole psyllium husks

Also, is there a known list of ingredients that contain gluten?  With all
of the chemicals being put into processed foods these days it's hard to
tell just what you're eating.

Thanks,
ejh