Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 09:38:55 -0500
From:
"Ruth E. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>

I have for years used gluten free puffed rice for this and many other recipes
that call for bread crumbs.  You toss them in right out of the bag and it could
not be easier.  I use about 1 1/2 cups for a cup of bread crumbs or more if you
prefer.  I have not had a failure yet and my wheat eating family loves the
results.  I like thing to taste great and be easy in my busy life style.
I hope this helps many of you in many of your recipes that call for bread
crumbs.

Ruth E. Smith      [log in to unmask]     Barrington, Il.