Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 15:30:30 -0400
From:

I have an awsome mail order company!  It's called Maxson's Mixes, they are
based in Canada, and are cheaper than The Gluten-Free Pantry ($2.40 per bag
in US$).

Our favorites are the muffin mix and pancake mix.  For the muffin mix, I add
extra sugar, bananas and cinnamon, and my 2 and 5 year olds can't get enough!
They sell mixes for muffins, pancakes/waffles, brownies, bread and cornbread.

The only problem is that they don't take credit cards, you have to send a
check, and it sometimes takes 2 or 3 weeks to get the order (it's worth the
wait!)

Their address is:
Maxson's Mixes
2611 Watson Road