From:
"James A. Fullerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 1997 09:59:10 -0700

With regard to the recent postings about vinegar and alcohol, while the
Canadian Celiac society shows both vinegar and alcohol as being acceptable,
both the UK and American Celiac societies show alcohol and WHITE vinegar to
be unacceptable. Being democratic we've decided to go with the majority vote.
Even though there may not be a dramatic reaction to ingesting white vinegar
or alcohol, there is the POSSIBILITY that they could be causing hidden damage.
Our rule of thumb is "When in doubt, throw it out".
Jim