Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 08:15:09 -0500
From:

I am moving to Palm Springs, California in about six weeks and would like to
know if anyone has information on any celiacs or celiac group in Palm
Springs, expecially any medical contacts.

I have laready posted to the cel-gps list and gotten one good response thanks
to Mike Jones help.

Any more info would be greatly appreciated.

I had met some folks with CD when I visited in November '96, but I don't have
their name.

Anyone have any friends or relatives with cd in PS whom I could contact.
I would also like to start a group in PS if none exists.

Thanks to one and all.
Taylor Cushmore