Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:16:00 -0500

Just a couple of thoughts for any of you who may smoke.  I have a list of
cigarette ingredients from the RJ Reynolds tobacco company.  Some of the
ingredients are: wheat extract and flour, rye extract, malt from barley,
maltodextrin, hydrolyzed plant proteins and food starch modified.

Also cigars may have only tobacco leaves but there is a glue which holds
the cigar together and the glue has gluten in it.  Before we knew this my
CD son would be feeling great and then have some CD problems and we finally
realized it was always after one of his infrequent cigars.  Now no cigars
and no problems.

Pat Krimmel
Phila, PA